Bike Eldorado Ötztal
Everything your bike heart desires!
In the heart of the Ötztal Valley, an approved bike area, lies the Hotel Bergland. This five-star accommodation is the ideal starting point for rides into the surrounding meadows and mountains.
Here at the Hotel Bergland we even have our own bike shop and bike academy where experts are on hand to make sure you have the skills and equipment you need to stay safe and have fun out on the trails.
Talking of trails, the Ötztal has a huge range of options for mountainbike riders to choose from. All in all there are 880 kilometres of signposted trails for all abilities, from easy cruising to adrenaline-pumping singletrail. The trails also lead to many of the valley's most beautiful spots such as the Piburger See lake, the Ötztaler Ache river, lush meadows, glacier ice and 250 mountains over 3,000m in height. Ready? Let's go!
Biking at the Hotel Bergland
- Bike shop & rental in the hotel
- Individual tips on the best places to ride
- Biker’s Info corner in the hotel lobby
- Bike-handling skills park
- Free use of summer cable cars and public transport with the Ötztal Inside Summer Card
All for the bikers – at the Bergland Sölden!
Services for Riders
Here at the Hotel Bergland we know what mountainbike riders want and need on holiday. That is why we offer lots of extra services such as high-energy food, a laundry service and a lockable bike storage room as standard.
- Laundry service (24-hour turnaround)
- Drying room for sports clothes
- Shoe dryer
- High-energy food for riders
- Healthy and hearty breakfast buffet
- Sky Spa for post-ride relaxation
- Tool station with assembly stand
- Material for repairing punctures, oiling bike & inflating tyres
- Professional repair service
- Garage parking space
- Bicycle stand
- Locked & video monitored bike room