For a safe holiday at the Bergland Design & SPA Hotel Sölden.
- Arrival: For your arrival in Austria you require either a proof of recovery or a proof of vaccination. The following certificates ara considered:
Recovery: A recovery certificate is valid for 180 days. A doctor's confirmation is valid for 180 days after an infection with SARS-CoV-2 has expired. This must have been proven by molecular biology (e.g. PCR test). An official separation notice is also valid for 180 days.
Vaccinated: The EU-compliant vaccination certificate, the yellow vaccination pass, a vaccination card and a printout or PDF (e.g. on the mobile phone) of the data from the e-vaccination pass are valid as proof of vaccination. Immunization through two partial vaccinations: - After receiving the second vaccination, the validity of the vaccination certificate is valid 360 days and there must be at least 14 days between the two vaccinations have passed. From December 6th, this vaccination certificate is valid for 270 days.
- More space, more comfort: the generous open floor plans throughout the hotel in the lounge, restaurant, SPA and the new garden area: more space for more safety.
- Hygiene and cleanliness: our Housekeeping Team led by Sabine and Lydia supervise traffic routes and disinfect systematically and at intervals. No matter the surface (door handle, menu card or luggage van). You can use everything unworried.
- Food & Drink: we spoil you at the highest culinary level. The Buffet is continually replenished. We kindly ask you to disinfect your hands at the prepared disinfection stations before using the buffet, you can wear the disposable gloves provided at the buffet area.
- Sky SPA & NEW Outdoor pool: Pools and saunas can be used at any time and without any restrcitions.
- Massage and beauty treatments: can be enjoyed without restriction. Our employees take the appropriate safety precautions.
- Better safe than sorry: all staff members dispose certainly of a proof of negative test, vaccination or recovery certificate.
Despite all the precautions, we ask for your attention.