The Ultimate Combination: Gourmet Half-Board at the Hotel Bergland
Our Gourmet Half-Board is the best way to make the most of your holiday at the Hotel Bergland. Head chef Thomas Ellwanger and his team look forward to tantalising your tastebuds with delicious regional food made using locally sourced ingredients.
We will be happy to take into account your personal preferences and, of course, dietary requirements. We also offer a selection of low-calorie and vegetarian options.
- Healthy and hearty "All you can dream of ”breakfast buffet or relaxed late breakfast for all those who like to sleep in
- Afternoon snack (in summer)
- Daily changing gourmet menu in the evening
- Refreshing extras (apples, juices, nuts, etc.)
Start the Day the Right Way
Our breakfast buffet is open from 7:00 until 10:00. Highlights include:
- Large selection of breads and rolls.
- Dairy products, yoghurts and mueslis.
- Cheeses, incl. sheep's cheese from the region.
- Fresh fruit juices.
- Chef available for omelette variations.
Our Late Breakfast is designed for all those who like sleeping in while on holiday.
It is served in the Fireside Bar from10:00 and is available as long as you want. In summer there is also the option of taking breakfast on our sunny terrace with fabulous views of the Ötztal Alps.
Traditional Food at the Hotel Bergland
Austria, Tyrol and the Ötztal Valley are home to many traditional dishes. From 11:30 until 19:00 every day we offer a selection of these "greatest hits" ranging from starters and mains to special Hotel Bergland creations and irresistable desserts. Bon appétit!